Friday, May 31, 2019

Farmhouse Inspiration ~ Lilacs and Lavender


It's time for another round of Farmhouse Inspiration, it has been way too long since the last one right?!  This one is all about two of my favorite things...lavender and lilacs. With their beautiful purple coloring and amazing fragrance both are a farmhouse staple.











Whether its fresh sprigs or dried there is nothing quite like the aromatic smell of lavender. Some of these sachets I have had for years and they still smell amazing.
















These beautiful sachets are made by my friend Mel at Rustic Farmhouse .



















Lilacs on the nightstand...a must as soon as our bushes bloom in late May. 












































Fresh cut lilacs in an old trough and a lavender plant in an old bucket both look perfect on a farmhouse porch.











It was so wonderful to see so many of you at the Springfield Extravaganza and we had a wonderful time as always despite the flooding and high winds! Our next show is Vintage Market Days Pittsburgh July 12, 13, and 14th. Hope to see lots of you there!



No photo description available.

7 comments:

  1. Love! Me to love the sweet smell of lilacs. Everything is gorgeous as always.
    Happy Friday.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, such a lovely post! I know you are super busy but I so enjoy each & every blog post you do. The simple beauty that you show & the peaceful surroundings of your home just speak to me. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot leave my name in my comment above. Hope you have a great weekend! Pam (I love following you on IG, too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wait to see what you post for we that leave so far, everything is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONTACT PRIEST AZIBA FOR A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY HAVE BEEN WITH NOW PRIEST AZIBA WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK CONTACT PRIEST VIA WHATSAPP: +2348100368288
    I am from United State,Michigan. I did not believe in Love spell magic, at first for i thought and believed it was not real until the day that my Husband left me for his Mistress, I tried all my possible means to get him back but it all seems to be in vain, So till the next day and did not come back home i search on what i could do to get my man back on the internet i saw a testimony about DR AZIBA how he helped lots of people to get there Lovers back and how he recently casted a spell for one Man to get his wife back, although i didn't believe in love spell, i contacted him because i loved my Husband and i want him back, So DR AZIBA performed the love spell and asked me to wait for just 12 hours which i did, So surprisingly, My Husband sent me an apologizing Text and he started begging me, from that day, we became together and till now, We are in love with each other like never before.. If you need any help concerning your mariter home or Relationship, i recommend You contact DR AZIBA via his Emails > priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com .You can also call him or write to him via WhatsApp +2348100368288 to reach him directly .
    My Regards...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sir, Hope you all are well ,I am glad to say that your post are great and innovative.Well here i informing about Canadian Premier Glass & Mirror Inc ,Here we provide best Glass showers doors in Canada at best and affordable prices. Different showers doors are - custom trackless sliding shower doors, Frame-less Glass Shower Installers Toronto , Frame-less Glass Shower Company Toronto, Glass Shower Enclosures Toronto, Custom Glass Shower Doors Toronto.
    For more visit our website :https://www.cpgmvaughan.com/

    ReplyDelete