Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy Easter and Artful Blogging Feature!!!


Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter and Passover friends!!!
























I also wanted to share with you guys that I wrote an article and did a photo spread for the magazine Artful Blogging and it just came out!!! I received my copy yesterday and my spread came out beautifully! More about in the next post! My article is featured in the May/June/July 2017 issue so grab a copy or order one online!!!














8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Megan. Your style is definitely authentic and magazine-worthy.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check it out for more beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So deserving on your article! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great !! and happy eastern !!

    the magezine is not for sale here :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get my copy! Did you get to use your own photos? All your shots are definitely magazine worthy. Congratulations Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful feature, photos and your writing. What a dream your living and I love your kitchen table!!! Congrats on the feature...Kelly (sharing the pages with you in the summer issue!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter, loved the whole concept of decoration specially nest carrying eggs. Thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting such posts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. QualityGuestPosts

    ReplyDelete