Thursday, February 15, 2018

Weekly Inspiration #1



So I am back to doing the Weekly Inspiration posts!!! The whole reason I started these posts in the first place was because I always have so many pictures that I never end up sharing because they don't necessarily fit into any of the blog posts I am working on at the time, or I took them for a blog post and I can't use them all,  or I just took them because the beauty of something caught my eye. There may not be any cohesion to the post, which will definitely drive me crazy, but I figure you guys would rather see a post of random pictures then none at all, right?



















































































One of my wonderful followers pointed out to me that if you subscribe by email to my blog the email that you get is literally just the current post without any links. I always assumed that the email was a link that took you to my actual web page which it is not. I encourage you to go to my webpage to read the post just because my sidebar links are constantly changing and there may be other posts you may be interested in. Plus, you will be able to see what is new in my Etsy shop...many of things above are currently for sale! 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks inspiration! Master bedroom updates coming soon!






6 comments:

  1. Love these random shots, ❤️ Can’t wait to see that master bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right i really enjoyed these shots, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you do. Am a long long time farmhouse style antique lover and nice to see the authentic pieces not always painted. Seems like everyone is painting everything!!! Sometimes it is nice to just see farm history and life uses, nicks and bruises left on furniture and kitchen items like your dresser and wooden boxes, spice boxes without Annie Sloan paint on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you share these pretty white photos. so lovely to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tonya Shirelle & Tonya Shirelle Life is not always easy. Work hard and persevere and you will realize that you are able to make a difference in your life. For example, if you find it difficult to survive your situation today, pray to God that He will you and do what you want to achieve in life. Your faith and action will help you realize your dream.

    ReplyDelete