Thursday, October 12, 2017

Farmhouse Inspiration ~ Candle Light

This Farmhouse Inspiration post is dedicated to Candle Light. I absolutely love candles and they add such a warm and cozy feel to the farmhouse no matter what time of year. One of my very favorite things in life is watching a good movie with about a dozen candles lit...with a glass of wine of course. I like using every day items like bowls or jars for my candles but I also love using lanterns and vintage candle holders. Below is an array of different candles lit in our home through out the year...enjoy!





































































































































12 comments:

  1. Very nice, lovely house:-) I love candles too:-)
    Best wishes,
    Hania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I usually pin practically every picture just from the gorgeousness of it all. I do have a question though. When you have a piece of chippy white furniture (like the stool in the top photo's), to keep it from chipping more, do you seal it with something or just baby it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! I use polycrylic to seal any pieces that I want to keep from chipping more:)

      Delete
  3. Oh, my gosh! How pretty! I love candlelight as well, and you have inspired me in so many ways to use pillars and tapers. Thank you. You have a lovely home!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore your farmhouse. You give me so much inspiration to decorate my country cottage. Thank you!
    xoxo Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smart idea,bowls and jars do make perfect candle holders. Love your pic and farmhouse house it so real.The simplicity make it so cozy and dreamy.Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the bread boards, one atop the other, with the ironstone bowl & white candle. And the boards used as the beginning of a centerpiece. I copied that from you. I always look forward to a post from Farmhouse 5540.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always bring me back to the realization that real beauty lies in simplicity. Gorgeous inspirational images. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhh just came across your blog on pinterest !! Adore !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my gosh! How pretty! I love candlelight as well....
    http://grsshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information.

    Home Fragrance Diffuser

    ReplyDelete